Bohr Mollerup Theorem
A selection of articles related to bohr mollerup theorem.
Original articles from our library related to the Bohr Mollerup Theorem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bohr Mollerup Theorem.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Bohr Mollerup Theorem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bohr Mollerup Theorem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bellman's functional equation generalized I
- function, including an analogue of the Bohr-Mollerup theorem.
- Lecture 16 The Gamma Function We will develop the properties of
- Thus Γ is log-convex. It can be proved that it's the only log-convex function which has Γ(1) = 1 and xΓ(x) = Γ(x + 1) (Bohr-Mollerup theorem).
Suggested Web Resources
- Bohr–Mollerup theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mathematical analysis, the Bohr–Mollerup theorem is named after the Danish mathematicians Harald Bohr and Johannes Mollerup, who proved it.
- Bohr-Mollerup Theorem -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- Krantz, S. G. "The Bohr-Mollerup Theorem.
- PlanetMath: proof of Bohr-Mollerup theorem
- Next, let $f$ satisfy the hypotheses of the Bohr-Mollerup theorem.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgravesend kent windmill hill
electronegativity pauling scale
reverse amazon advantages
deus ex characters lucius debeers