Bolometer Langleys Bolometer
- 1 Principle of operation; 2 Langley's bolometer; 3 Applications in astronomy .
- Far Infrared and Submillimeter Detectors
- 1878 Langley- bolometer theory. — After 1959, modern bolometers-carbon resistor. — 1970 The first molecular line CO 115GHz.
- SAMUEL PIERPONT LANGLEY
- Samuel Pierpont Langley, Doctor of Science and of Civil. Law, was born at Roxbury .
- Bolometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first bolometer used by Langley consisted of two platinum strips covered with lampblack.
- bolometer: Definition from Answers.com
- The bolometer was invented in 1880 by Samuel P. Langley.
- Samuel Pierpont Langley : Feature Articles
- Samuel Langley was one of America's most accomplished scientists.
- Langley, Samuel Pierpont (1834-1906)
- By 1880 Langley has perfected his bolometer.
Bolometer Langleys Bolometer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bolometer Langleys Bolometer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bolometer Langleys Bolometer Topics
dream dictionary rosary
william iii of orange-nassau
francisco franco early life
nagasaki university of foreign studies