Bolt Action History
A selection of articles related to bolt action history.
Original articles from our library related to the Bolt Action History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bolt Action History.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Bolt Action History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bolt Action History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BOLT ACTION
- ing the bolt (a red dot on top of the strik- er knob will be ..
- A Forgotten Giant: A Brief Look at Military Small Arms Production at
- facturing also has a long history in this community since as early as 1595, local .
- With the development of the bolt action rifle 98 towards the end of the 19th century, the Mauser brothers set a milestone in gun making history.
- Perhaps the most conclusive reason for Remington's stronghold on
- touch. Our ultra-strong “three-rings-of-steel” bolt actions, the best bolt-action market is our unequaled centerfire in hunting arms history – the Model 700™.
- Mosin-Nagant Rifles
- History & Technical Data.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bolt Action Rifle
- Nearly all infantryman in the First World War used bolt action rifles. The bolt- action rifle had a metal box, into which cartridges were placed on top of a spring.
- What if the Bolt Action rifle was never invented? - Historum - History
- What type of gun would have been used instead? Percussion? Revolving rifles?
- Mauser Karabiner Kar 98k - Bolt-Action Rifle - History, Specs and
- Nov 11, 2010 Mauser Karabiner Kar 98k - The Kar 98k was the standard German bolt-action rifle of World War 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bolt Action History Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about river
psychopathy neurological in origin
rate law first-order reactions
the canterville ghost