A selection of articles related to bone.
Original articles from our library related to the Bone. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bone.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Bone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Questions and Answers About Breast Cancer, Bone Metastases
- The relationship between breast cancer and bone health (page 2). ― The risk Decreasing the chance of breast cancer spreading to bone (page 3).
- Bone Mass Measurements
- ICN 006437 June 2011. R. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- Society of Nuclear Medicine Procedure Guideline for Bone
- ing, interpreting, and reporting the results of bone A. Bone scintigraphy is a diagnostic study used to B.
- BONE STAGING FORM
- Discontinuous tumors in the primary bone site. TX. T0.
- Malignant Bone Tumors - SEER Pediatric Monograph
- Malignancies of the bone, with an average annual incidence rate of 8.
Suggested News Resources
- Cytomedix Submits 510(k) to FDA for Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
- The expanded indication includes processing a mixture of blood and bone marrow, a rich source of stem cells.
- 'Bad to the Bone: The Dinosaur Revolution' review: Animated Discovery special
- So this dinosaur history lesson, "Bad to the Bone," its aggressive title notwithstanding, gives dinosaurs a new set of adjectives: quick, colorful and smart.
- Ancient bone box might point to biblical home of Caiaphas
- Previously discovered burial boxes, including one claiming to contain the bones of James, Jesus' brother, have been shown to be hoaxes. The researchers claim that the inconsistencies that plagued the box of James aren't present on this box.
- Ned Kelly remains are positively identified … but how was it done?
- The error here will come from how we know whether the profile we're using has actually come from the bone we're analysing, and not from somewhere else. Great caution is taken to ensure the bones are clean before they are analysed.
- Multiple myeloma is a bone marrow cancer
- IM ANSWER: Multiple myeloma is a bone marrow cancer. The bone marrow is where all blood cells are made. "Myel" refers to bone marrow; "oma" to cancer; and "multiple" indicates that the process goes on in many bones.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bones are rigid organs that constitute part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates.
- The BONE Series by Jeff Smith | Scholastic
- Welcome to the official site for Bone, the new all-color graphic novel series by Jeff Smith.
- BONE - Elsevier
- BONE- BONE has an unsurpassed reputation for excellence. The Journal is an interdisciplinary forum for the rapid publication of original, experimental or ...
- FOX Broadcasting Company - Bones TV Show - Bones TV Series
- Bones TV Show - Enter the world of FOX's Bones TV series and learn more about characters, episodes, and cast.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.