A selection of articles related to bones dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Bones Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bones Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Bones Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bones Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ranking all 128 college football head coach names as spoonerisms
- Webster's Dictionary defines a spoonerism as "a transposition of usually initial sounds of two or more words (as in tons of soil for sons of toil).
- Lizzy Mercier Descloux: Behind the Muse | Pitchfork
- The hugeness of their destitution and the coldness of their boredom freeze our bones in the prime of life.” A mere six months ...
- Fully Menopausal at Age 47? What It's Taught Me and How to Have a Happy
- Especially when the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines aging as a "declining phase of life." Not very encouraging or positive, is it? If you're like me and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.