A selection of articles related to bonsai cultivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Bonsai Cultivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bonsai Cultivation.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Bonsai Cultivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bonsai Cultivation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What People Are Asking: What's the history of the art of bonsai?
- Bonsai found their way to Japan centuries later as Japan began to adopt Chinese ways and the small trees were brought as religious souvenirs.
- Green Thumb: Volunteer gardeners help nurture community in Binghamton
- Materials to make a high hoop house that extends the growing season were donated by Brussel's Bonsai Nursery. Carriage Tours now delivers horse manure mixed with sawdust to their composting area where Merton dead-ends at Sam Cooper Boulevard.
- “Bonsai cultivation is believed to be highest form of meditation”
- Students of architecture and botany, architects, teachers, senior citizens and housewives were among those who signed up with curiosity for a workshop on the 'Art of Bonsai' that was conducted here on Saturday.
- Vegetable plants expo a big draw
- Students in the Botany Department are given training in 14 areas that include mushroom cultivation, bonsai-making, orchid cultivation, floriculture, chocolate-making etc.
- Culinary herb gardening
- But the real passion for growing culinary herbs as a pastime is a much more recent development; a passion adopted after experimenting with potted gardening, including growing bonsai, orchids, vegetables and amaryllis bulbs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.