- Party like it's 1999 – we could be heading for a bursting bubble again
- The scale of optimism is demonstrated by the tale of boo.com, a clothing website that attracted £80m of venture capital funding before it had ever sold a garment.
- Small Cap Value Report (8 Mar 2016) - BOOM, WGB, RGS, LAKE, JPR
- It's about one of the first dot.com disasters, called Boo.com which had a shoot for the moon type of business model, and it collapsed when the funding dried up.
- Why The Technology Business Is Less And Less About Technology
- In the first dotcom boom, people failed because they couldn't get the technology to work (remember boo.com). That doesn't happen today.
- So How's Tech Bubble Number 2 Panning Out?
- Seriously, this is nothing like the 90s, when Boo.com blew through almost $200M in a year — those pesky trips on the Concorde — and, on failing, claimed they had "run out of runway".
Boocom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boocom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnedelin catastrophe aftermath
delhi sultanate lodi dynasty
kings of assyria old assyrian period
negros occidental economy
evaporation forced evaporation