Book Of Revelation The Preterist View
A selection of articles related to book of revelation the preterist view.
Original articles from our library related to the Book Of Revelation The Preterist View. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Book Of Revelation The Preterist View.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Book Of Revelation The Preterist View is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Book Of Revelation The Preterist View books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Elf on the Shelf blamed for pushing Christ out of Christmas
- I can't comprehend it,” said Amanda White, the author of “Truth in Tinsel,” an Advent and activity book for children. “I wanted Christmas to be about Jesus.
- John Fea on Ted Cruz's Dominionism
- Several authors have tried to tease out the differences between the evangelicals supporting Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Jon Ward did a nice job on this topic for Yahoo News, noting that Ted Cruz followers enthusiastically consider America a ...
- 'If America Does Not Support Israel, It Will Pay a Price'
- "Israel has become more and more isolated, including by America. I see anti-Semitism all over the world, and people are finding more and more reasons to be critical of Israel. "But make know mistake about it.
- When Exactly Will Jesus Return?
- With those words, pastor Jim Bakker dives into discussions of one of history's (and the future's) greatest mysteries: When Jesus will come back. "We're in the beginning of it, so you ain't seen nothing yet," Bakker says. He's basing his argument on 2 ...
- Why We May Not be Living in the Last Days
- Despite all of the great darkness and unrest, I see the gospel spreading throughout the earth. ... He said, "J.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.