Book Of The Dead
A selection of articles related to book of the dead.
Original articles from our library related to the Book Of The Dead. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Book Of The Dead.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Book Of The Dead is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Book Of The Dead books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The prisoner of war who kept a book of the dead
- “Bill kept a toll of those who died deprived of dignity by torture, starvation and disease. He knew his name would join the neat columns of the dead if it was discovered by the guards.” Bill was 68 when his story appeared in the Observer.
- Is the dining room dead? See the fun ways other people repurpose theirs:
- They installed built-ins at one end to hold the TV, books and keepsakes, put a bench with cushions at the other end and brought in comfortable armchairs.
- Sleepy Hollow recap: 'Into the Wild'
- Tonight's episode of Sleepy Hollow shares its name with a nonfiction book about a young man who walked unprepared into the Alaskan wilderness and wound up dying there, so you'd be forgiven for expecting the worst. Abbie certainly does.
- Nancy Reagan is eulogized as tough but tender and her husband's fiercest protector
- Beneath a gray sky at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, hundreds came to pay their respects to Reagan, who died at her Bel-Air home Sunday at 94. She was interred beside her husband, the nation's 40th president, with whom ...
- Book review: 'The Knife' by Ross Ritchell
- Debut novelist Ross Ritchell has ventured into rare territory. To experience the fear, uncertainty and terror of warfare, read “All Quiet on the Western Front,” “The Naked and the Dead” or “The 13th Valley.” And now “The Knife.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.