A selection of articles related to booker little.
Original articles from our library related to the Booker Little. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Booker Little.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
Booker Little is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Booker Little books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dave Douglas/In Out Lifetime
- Booker Little. "It is not a question of presenting works in the context of their time, but rather of describing the time which recognizes them, i.e.
- At-The-Five-Spot-Vol. - Concord Music Group
- ERIC DOLPHY alto saxophone, bass clarinet BOOKER LITTLE trumpet. MAL WALDRON piano RICHARD DAVIS bass ED BLACKWELL drums.
- CHAS LLOYD - Short Biography
- His closest friend in high-school was trumpeter, Booker Little.
- GenJam Song List
- John Lewis. Booker's Waltz jazz Waltz. Booker Little.
- Louis Hayes An American Jazz Drummer
- Hank Mobley, Booker Little, Tommy Flanagan, Cecil Taylor, McCoy Tyner, Ray Brown,. Joe Henderson, Gary Bartz, Tony Williams and Dexter Gordon.
Suggested News Resources
- Blog: Evangelizing in Swaziland
- Booker Little, Booker Little And Friend, 'Forward Flight' (This one gets cut early—it's a masterpiece, but it doesn't roll with the road in the way we're looking for.
Suggested Web Resources
- Booker Little - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Booker Little, Jr (April 2, 1938 – October 5, 1961) was an American jazz trumpeter and composer. Contents. 1 Biography; 2 Discography.
- Dan Miller Jazz: Booker Little "His Life and Music"
- Booker Little was born in Memphis on April 2, 1938. After experimenting with other instruments, Booker decided on trumpet at age 14.
- Booker Little - Moods in Free Time - YouTube
- Oct 4, 2008 I ask myself every time I listen to Booker Little whether the intensity in his music has to do with his disease.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Booker Little Topics
Related searchesyucatec maya
dream dictionary photograph
calcium notable characteristics