A selection of articles related to books the.
Original articles from our library related to the Books The. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Books The.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Books The is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Books The books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Custodian of Forgotten Books
- A little over a decade ago, a forgotten book was suddenly remembered. Its second life began when a fiction writer referenced it in a book of her own.
- Best-selling books: 'The Gangster' and 'Cravings'
- FICTION. 1. “The Gangster” by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott (G.
- Students Will Rise When Colleges Challenge Them to Read Good Books
- That mind-set contrasts with the one evoked by the New Yorker writer David Denby in his new book, Lit Up: One Reporter. Three Schools. Twenty-Four Books That Can Change Lives.
- Books: The Nazis - a tyranny of improvisation
- The reality is that "Hitler's willing executioners" (as another book title memorably put it) went about their work with little question.
- BUSHNELL ON BOOKS: 'The Havener Sisters' and 'Destiny'
- “The Havener Sisters” is one of the warmest, most uplifting books of the past year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Books The Topics
Related searchessamkhya epistemology
emperor bharata the bharata race
panthera hybrid leopon
jenolan caves tourism
the mexican spitfires