Boolean Datatype Ml
- ML provides a general mechanism, the datatype declaration, for introducing recursive types.
- An anecdote about ML type inference
- datatype. ML datatypes are somewhat like a semantically safe version of C unions. 2.
- Standard Uniform Distribution Theory in HOL-4
- primitive inference rules, which are implemented as ML functions. HOL Symbol Standard Symbol. Meaning bool.
- Refinement Types for ML
- mltyname Datatype constructors, such as list or bool. mltyvar. ML type variables, such as α.
- The ML Programming Guide
- Jun 23, 2011 58. 2.8.
- Datatype Declarations
- Lists are one example of the notion of a recursive datatype.
- Defining datatypes
- In Standard ML it is illegal to rebind the constructors of built-in datatypes such as bool.
- isWeekend Sun;. val it = true : bool. - (* Pattern matching and user-defined datatypes are particularly convenient.
- SML, Some Basic Examples
- We can divide the collection of data types into three categories. basic data types; ML has six basic data types: integer, string, character, boolean, real, and unit.
- Standard ML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An ML datatype can be thought of as a disjoint union. .
Boolean Datatype Ml is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boolean Datatype Ml books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Boolean Datatype Ml Topics
Related searchesal-razi biography
2004 south asian tsumani
dream dictionary boss
claus von stauffenberg execution