Boolean Datatype Ocaml
- Sum-of-Product Data Types 1 Introduction
- They are also known as algebraic data types.
- Tuning MetaOCaml Programs for High Performance
- OCaml provides the polymorphic data type 'a array as the standard data type for arrays.
- Finally Tagless, Partially Evaluated*
- It is straightforward to create an algebraic data type, say in OCaml, Fig.
- A DAIMI-Scheme VM and JIT compiler in OCaml
- algebraic data types, such as pattern matching.
- CMSC330 Spring 2011 Midterm #2 Score 1 /20 2 /20 3 /20 /20 /20 /100
- (12 pts) Give types that OCaml would compute for each of the following (5 points) Give an OCaml data type declaration for a type Prop of propositions.
- The core of OCaml
- The OCaml language contains primitive datatypes such as integers, floats, .
- Notes on OCaml
- Predefined OCaml functions are in groups called modules, often organized around some particular data type. A module is like a function library.
Boolean Datatype Ocaml is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boolean Datatype Ocaml books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.