- The computer term bootstrap began as a metaphor in the 1950s. ... This simple assembler program was then rewritten in its just-defined assembly language but ...
- Marvin Minsky's Legacy of Students and Ideas
- In addition to thinking about how computers could be taught to learn as children do, bootstrapping their knowledge to learn more and more, he wrote about his efforts with verve and wit.
- Bootstrapping the best fit for many startups
- The biggest difference between self-financed companies or those with limited investor support – known as “bootstrapped” startups – and well-funded companies that are backed by early-stage venture capital investors is how fast they can grow.
- Easy funding days for startups are over, but macro outlook is good: 6 insights
- Bootstrapping is good when your market is niche (up to $1B consumer, $100M enterprise), and there is a high linear service element in the business,” said Klaas. “An unparalleled ... “We are at the dawn of the Cognitive Computing Era.
Bootstrapping Computing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bootstrapping Computing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.