- Acronym Finder: Definition of BOR. What does BOR stand for?
- BOR - DECA
- I. Business Services. Operations Research Event.
- Tim-bor о. INSECTICIDE AND FUNGICIDE. A wood preservative for the protection and treatment of lumber against fungal decay and wood destroying insects.
- Indianapolis / Bor
- DIOCESE OF INDIANAPOLIS, USA AND DIOCESE OF BOR, SUDAN. The Rev. build the Mark Nikkel elementary school in Maar of Bor Diocese.
- T. ”Bor' Komorowski
- T. ”Bor' Komorowski œ Address to Home Army soldiers on the first day of the Uprising, August 1,.
- Tong wastes no time on judo worlds return
- Hungary's Barna Bor lasted just 30 seconds in the quarter-final before the giant Riner scored ippon with a move of surprising agility, switching from an ouchi-gari attack to an outer sweep (kosoto-gari) to unbalance his opponent.
- Call to the Roma: Don't let them turn us into "racist aggressors"
- The events in Nový Bor and Rumburk have created an extreme situation for us. The majority is exploiting these "incidents" to replace one version of reality with another.
- Is the city being held hostage to a bully?
- The Board of Representatives (BOR) is steering the city of Stamford down a destructive path.
- Commentary: The warning of Nový Bor and Rumburk
- The attacks recently committed by Romani individuals in Nový Bor and then Rumburk are revealing several realities to us all which unfortunately were suspected long ago.
- AG sues to protect New Mexico water
- According to Attorney General King, "The lawsuit is necessary to prevent the BOR from unilaterally releasing New Mexico's water stored in Elephant Butte Reservoir for delivery to Texas.
- Bureau of Reclamation Homepage
- Second largest supplier of wholesale water and hydroelectric power in the American West. Promotes water conservation, recycling, and reuse.
- Biology of Reproduction
- Online-version of the official journal of the Society for the Study of Reproduction.
- BOR Syndrome
- BOR (Branchio-OTO-Renal) is a dominant genetic condition which can result in hearing loss, ear pits, branchial (neck) cysts or fistulas, and kidney anomalies.
Bor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
nuclear magnetic resonance history
history of california statehood
prayer for the dead