A selection of articles related to borat controversy.
Original articles from our library related to the Borat Controversy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Borat Controversy.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked. 25:2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Borat Controversy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borat Controversy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sacha Baron Cohen claims FBI went after him while filming Borat
- While Sacha Baron Cohen has played numerous risqué, from Brüno to Ali G, none will likely ever cause quite as much controversy as Borat, the Kazakh journalist. The 2006 film saw the character head to the US and cause quite a commission among locals by ...
- Sacha Baron Cohen: 'Hollywood would be too scared to make Borat today'
- Although in the past he has preferred to give interviews as characters he has created, be it Ali G, Borat, Bruno or The Dictator, when we meet at a Los Angeles hotel he's elegantly dressed in a grey, three-piece suit with open-necked white shirt.
- Sasha Baron Cohen endorses Trump at premiere of movie containing a
- All of which has the markings of what Cohen, who has embodied characters in films like “Borat” and “Bruno,” knows a lot about: bombast and publicity stunts. Anyone remember when the funnyman turned up at the Academy Awards in 2012 as his “The ...
- Sacha Baron Cohen regrets not giving Kevin Rudd a lap dance
- But the man behind Borat, Bruno and Ali G admits there is one stunt he had planned for in Australia which he backed out of for fear of deportation. ...
- It's a season full of horror, comedies and superheroes
- The Brothers Grimsby — You've no doubt seen footage of reactions to The Brothers Grimsby, the latest comedy from Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat, Bruno). The spy caper throws hapless, soccer-loving, working class ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.