A selection of articles related to borax.
Original articles from our library related to the Borax. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Borax.
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Borax is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borax books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Borax is a white, odorless, powdered substance that is not flammable Large amounts of Borax can be harmful to plants and other species.
- Borax Decahydrate
- Borax Decahydrate is the refined form of natural sodium borate.
- Borax Decahydrate - Hill Brothers Chemical
- Large amounts of Borax can be harmful to plants and other species. Therefore throat may occur from inhalation of Borax dust at levels greater than 10 mg/m3.
- A GUIDE TO LAUNDRY AND HOUSEHOLD USES.
- IN THE LAUNDRY. The Regular Wash.
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment for Borax (Sporax
- Human Health and Ecological. Risk Assessment for. Borax (Sporax ).
Suggested News Resources
- Take with a pinch of borax
- That's the dilemma with Poking the Borax, an account of "British comedy sensation" Jocelyn Jee Esien's travels through Godzone last summer.
- Honey festival attracts more than bees
- "She uses lye, borax, glycerin, honey, lard and goat's milk and if you want fragrance you can add one," she said. "It takes an hour the way she makes it and takes 30 days to cure, that's why I wore gloves and goggles.
- Restore uptick rule to improve stock market
- By Letters to the Editor/The Star-Ledger By Reva Borax A major cause of the sharp declines in the stock market is the removal of the “uptick rule” by the Securities and Exchange Commission in 2007. It was considered a political ploy at that time.
- Tips For Battling Mold
- Godwin says power–washing with bleach can leave toxic remains. But, 20 Mule Team Borax is a natural fungicide and insecticide that won't hurt people. Godwin says you should slowly stir the borax into a bucket of warm water.
- Steam clean or vacuum for 2 weeks to zap pests
- A: Steam-clean or vacuum thoroughly every day for two weeks (and regularly throughout the year) and/or mop with 1/2 cup borax per gallon of water. Use a steam cleaner weekly to clean carpets, floors and furniture.
Suggested Web Resources
- Borax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid.
- 20 Mule Team™ Borax
- 20 Mule Team® Borax is nature's original laundry and cleaning solution, providing a purely natural alternative for over 115 years.
- How Does Borax Clean?
- Borax is used as a multipurpose cleaner and bleach. How does it work? Learn how the chemistry of borax relates to its cleaning power.
- Dial Corporation 76Oz 20 Mule Team Borax Laundry Pretreater
- 20 Mule Team Borax has a multitude of household uses to help families clean and deodorize their homes for over 100 years.
- Rio Tinto Borax : Home
- Producer if borate technology, research and development. Company background , qualities of borates, articles and list of distributors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessub-harpoon missile
knowledge economy characteristics
abu bakr death of abu bakr