- Borborygmus definition, a rumbling or gurgling sound caused by the movement of gas in the intestines. See more.
- Borborygmus: or beware the 3-fingered mouse without a soul
- As part of the Currents Series, Roger Chamieh's visual metaphors are expressed through sculptural installations that incorporate elements of sound, video and kinetics. Personal experiences, dreams, childhood memories and random moments are part of a ...
- Your word is: difficult
- It turns out the word is hundreds of years old and there are other accepted forms with spellings like borborygmus and borborygmos. (That definition shows a plural form borborigmi.
- WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO
- Art Exhibit - FGCU presents the “Borborygmus: Or Beware the 3-Fingered Mouse Without a Soul” exhibition runs through today in the Main Gallery. 590-7199. Fashion Event - Art Walks the Runway Fashion Week runs through Feb.
- Borborygmus: post-eating whale songs
- The two most common causes of borborygmus are the incomplete digestion of food and an unbalanced diet filled with processed foods, unhealthy fats, processed sugars, and simple carbohydrates. Other contributors, beyond eating too fast and not chewing ...
- Borborygmus, ramfeezled and zamzodden: Weird and wonderful words we've forgotten
- Most of them are very boring, very long and often the names of some new molecular wotsit beginning with "poly" or "tri". But in the world of everyday usage our language is shrinking like the polar ice caps.
Borborygmus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borborygmus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguaracara river
will smith salary history
urine therapy for skin
vauxhall gay village