- bor·bo·ryg·mus (bôr b -r g m s). n. pl.
- APPENDIX M
- 1 Occasional troublesome borborygmus of short duration. 2 Frequent 3 Continuous borborygmus severely interfering with social performance. 7.
- Lactose Intolerance: A Bad Break for the Elderly
- Dec 17, 2009 abdominal distention, borborygmus (a rum- bling stomach), foul-smelling flatus and cramping.
- NEWER CONCEPTS IN GASTROINTESTINAL THERAPEUTICS IN
- periodic bloating, borborygmus, nausea and vomiting may be associated with a number of clinical states that include inflammatory disorders (e.g.
- Lu’s combined acupuncture techniques for diarrhea
- dominal pains and borborygmus, the pain relieved af- ter diarrhea, cold limbs borborygmus, and loose stool or fecal incontinence.
- Charlie in the Box
- Damn my borborygmus.) "I bet I can smell the chicken from here." Shane took a deep breath, then grimaced, his eyes squeezed shut.
- Borborygmus | Define Borborygmus at Dictionary.com
- Borborygmus definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- World Wide Words: Borborygmus
- Oct 10, 1998 The story behind the Weird Word 'borborygmus'. BORBORYGMUS/ ˈbɔːbəˈɪɡməs/ Help with IPA. Rumbling in the guts.
- Borborygmus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- intestinal rumbling caused by moving gas. Origin of BORBORYGMUS. New Latin, from Greek borborygmos, from borboryzein to rumble.
- Borborygmus definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Borborygmus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borborygmus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharles kingsley
language constructed languages
hugh selwyn mauberley
sol invictus constantine