Borderline Intellectual Functioning
A selection of articles related to borderline intellectual functioning.
Original articles from our library related to the Borderline Intellectual Functioning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Borderline Intellectual Functioning.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Borderline Intellectual Functioning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borderline Intellectual Functioning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning and the Intellectual. Disability Construct. Michael Ferrari.
- Guide for working with students with MILD INTELLECTUAL
- Additionally, the term Mild Intellectual Disability may also be described as. Borderline Intellectual Functioning (DSM-IV) or Slow Learner.
- RSA-TAC-11-01 (PDF)
- eligibility For persons diagnosed with borderline intellectual functioning.
- Rescuing Students From the Slow Learner Trap
- Slow learners (i.e., students with borderline intellectual functioning) represent one of the most challenging student popu- lations for administrators and teachers .
- WAIS-IV - General Overview
- Cognitive Impairment, Borderline Intellectual. Functioning). • Develop an Upgrade Kit in 2009 for Specialists.
Suggested News Resources
- Judge reaffirms ruling: Charge against Dorman dismissed
- Dorman has been diagnosed with a mood disorder, sexual disorder, gender identity disorder, alcohol abuse, cannabis abuse, personality disorder with antisocial borderline features and borderline intellectual functioning, according to the motion.
- IN RE THE TERMINATION OF SJ
- Dr. Guzzardo diagnosed TH with bipolar disorder and borderline intellectual functioning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning - Intellectual Disabilities
- This level of functioning may be diagnosed as borderline intellectual functioning ( BIF) under the DSM-IV-TR criteria (APA, 2000).
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning | Facebook
- I have a daughter in 2nd grade that was recently diagnosed with Borderline Intellectual functioning.
- IQ Classifications - AssessmentPsychology.com
- Aug 17, 2011 V62.89, Borderline Intellectual Functioning, IQ 71-84. 317, Mild Mental Retardation, IQ 50-55 to approximately 70.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Borderline Intellectual Functioning Topics
coercion predatory coercion
caste twice born
charles bukowski music
list of billboard charts