- A group of Borg drones, lit by their eyepieces The Borg were a pseudo-race of one hand for the purpose of instantly injecting individuals with Borg nanoprobes. .
- ST/Borg/Rules/post version
- Borg Nanoprobes – A “Species 8472-related dilemma” is one that mentions. Species 8472 in its lore.
- The Borg Hypothesis
- That Borg mind has the single intent of “assimilating” all organic species into the collective.
- Beyond the Final Frontier: Star Trek, the Borg and the Post-colonial
- Trek: Voyager which feature an alien race known as the Borg. Others in space . from within, by injecting microscopic nanoprobes into the body of their prey.
- woman's Humanity had begun asserting itself as more and more of her Borg technology was removed, or deactivated.
- EMERGING CAREERS IN HEALTH RESEARCH: NANOSCIENCE
- RESIST THE DEMOCRAT 'BORG'
- Like Borg nanoprobes, liberal progressives imbed in pliant brains the same message over and over again: war on women, one percent vs 99 percent, tax the rich, protect the middle class — you get the idea.
- Borg (Star Trek) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- They generate new technology inside a Borg when needed as well as protecting them from many forms of disease and virus.
- Nanoprobe - Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki
- A Borg nanoprobe.Added by The doctor Nanoprobes are the microscopic nanotechnology used by the Borg.
- Borg Nanoprobes - trekcc.org: First Edition
- [Equipment] Borg Nanoprobes Submicroscopic robots saturating a Borg's bloodstream. Injected into potential new drones, beginning their assimilation.
Borg Nanoprobes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borg Nanoprobes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.