- 10 Best 'Star Trek: Voyager' Episodes
- Neelix is dead for 18 hours and is then revived by Borg nanoprobes. When he wakes up he realizes that he didn't go to the Great Forest, the Talaxian heaven/afterlife. He questions his own religious beliefs, mortality, and life after death.
- Every Bryan Fuller Star Trek episode, ranked
- Seven's nanoprobes get into the Doctor's holo-emitter, causing the equivalent of a 29th century Borg to be born. As the Borg, who goes by One, gains sentience and learns about both humanity and the Borg, he develops into a very likable dude. Meanwhile ...
- New STAR TREK Game Brings Back a Fearsome Foe
- Set phasers to stun and get ready to jump back into the original continuity world of Star Trek. Gamesamba , an upstart publisher of free-to-play online video games, has launched a new game called Star Trek: Alien Domain.
- Matt Gurney: OK, CBS. I'll give you my money, and you don't ruin Star Trek. Deal?
- Well, I suppose I might as well just hand over all my money to CBS, then. The American television broadcaster, as you may have heard, is pushing hard to promote its “All-Access” service. Subscribers can see all previously aired episodes of numerous CBS ...
- US Military reveals ElectRx 'nanobot doctors' that can monitor and treat patients
- US military bosses have revealed a radical nanobot programme to create tiny devices implanted in the body to monitor and treat disease. The organisation has selected seven projects and hopes to have 'super pacemaker' systems. It is aiming the project ...
Borg Nanoprobes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borg Nanoprobes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.