A selection of articles related to boris shumyatsky.
Original articles from our library related to the Boris Shumyatsky. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Boris Shumyatsky.
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Boris Shumyatsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boris Shumyatsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Boris Shumyatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Boris Zakharovich Shumyatsky (Russian: Борис Захарович Шумяцкий) ( November 16, 1886 – July 29, 1938) was the de facto executive producer for the Soviet ...
- Boris Shumyatsky (1886 - 1938) - Find A Grave Memorial
- Feb 15, 2008 Boris Zakharovich Shumyatsky was born in Verhneudinsk (now Ulan-Ude), Siberia. He was an active Bolshevik from his teens and after the ...
- Boris Shumyatsky | Soviet official | Britannica.com
- Reorganized as Soyuzkino, the trust was turned over to the reactionary bureaucrat Boris Shumyatsky, a proponent of the narrowly ideological doctrine known as ...
- Boris Shumyatsky and the Soviet Cinema in the 1930s: ideology as
- Sep 15, 2006 Boris Shumyatsky and the Soviet Cinema in the 1930s: ideology as mass entertainment. Original Articles. Boris Shumyatsky and the Soviet ...
- Boris Shumyatsky and the Soviet Cinema in the 1930s - Taylor
- Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, Vol. 6, No. 1, 1986.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmovement for social humanism
durban places of interest
houses of harrow school the grove
chris amon early life
effect size odds ratio