- Borneo definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Tree Species Diversity in Commercially Logged Bornean Rainforest
- Commercially Logged Bornean. Rainforest. Charles H.
- Pure Ultrasonic Communication in an Endemic Bornean Frog
- Huia cavitympanum, an endemic Bornean frog, is the first amphibian species known to emit .
- Conserving Orangutans
- Today, Bornean Orangutans are threatened by extinction. The World Conservation Union (IUCN, 2002) classifies the Bornean.
- Medical doctors, veterinarians team up for animal exam at Seneca Park Zoo
- By Vivian Gomez Monroe County's Seneca Park Zoo is partnering up with Dr. Karl Schwartz from the University of Rochester Medical Center to perform a medical exam on the zoo's Bornean orangutan.
- Mansfield student tackles Borneo expedition
- Rohan Desai (16), from Trent College in Nottingham, had to wade through waist high water and pace along precarious passes while dealing with the harsh humidity and heat of the Bornean jungle.
- Exit a tortoise
- The giant panda, blue whale, Asian elephant and mountain gorilla are all found there as are the Bornean orang-utan, snow leopard, Bactrian camel and black rhinoceros. Researchers from the US and Canada reported this week that the Earth supports 8.
- Sighting Of Rare Bay Cat In Sarawak Captures Worldwide Interest
- The bay cat is endemic to Borneo and listed as a totally protected animal in Sarawak under the Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 while four of the five Bornean cat species have been recorded to date in ASDU.
- Bornean orangutan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bornean orangutan, Pongo pygmaeus, is a species of orangutan native to the island of Borneo.
- ARKive - Bornean orang-utan videos, photos and facts - Pongo
- Learn more about the Bornean orang-utan - with amazing Bornean orang-utan videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
- Micro Frog Discovered Inside Bornean Pitcher Plants | Wired
- Aug 25, 2010 Scientists have discovered the Old World's smallest species of frog living inside pitcher plants in the jungles of Southeast Asia's Borneo.
Bornean is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bornean books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclownfish reproduction
black tuesday bushfires
2005 in golf tables of results
avery fisher hall history