A selection of articles related to bornholm disease.
Original articles from our library related to the Bornholm Disease. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bornholm Disease.
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Bornholm Disease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bornholm Disease books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BORNHOLM DISEASE
- Bornholm disease or epidemic pleurodynia is an acute febrile illness characterized by pyrexia, headache and paroxysmal pain in the region of the diaphragm.
Suggested News Resources
- ASK THE EXPERT: Why summer colds are worse than winter ones
- Enteroviruses cause diseases like poliomyelitis, nonspecific febrile illness, aseptic meningitis, pleurodynia, arrhythmias, acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis, herpangina, hand, foot and mouth disease, encephalitis and Bornholm disease.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bornholm disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bornholm disease or epidemic pleurodynia or epidemic myalgia is a disease caused by the Coxsackie B virus or other viruses.
- BBC - Health: Bornholm disease
- Bornholm disease is a viral infection of the intercostal muscles, which are in the chest wall and join the ribs together.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bornholm Disease Topics
meaning of dreams about giraffe
leveraged buyout failures
dream dictionary st george