A selection of articles related to bornholm disease.
Original articles from our library related to the Bornholm Disease. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bornholm Disease.
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Bornholm Disease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bornholm Disease books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Edward Norton raises $350K for Troy-bound Syrian family
- Dozens of people left personal messages on the fund-raiser, including a woman named Darlene Thorsen, who said she donated on behalf of her father, who is an immigrant from Bornholm, Denmark. "(My father's) children prospered and became scientists, ...
- An Open Letter to a Person With Mental Illness
- You are not a monster. You are a valuable, unique, wonderful human being who deserves everything grand that this life has to offer. Come out of the shadows and stand proudly in who you are.
- UT Researcher Urges Caution on 'Rewilding' to Restore Wild Spaces
- Rewilding is already occurring, the researchers noted, and cited examples including European bison imported from Poland that now roam Denmark's Baltic island of Bornholm in places where the animals haven't lived for thousands of years. In Siberia ...
- Tribute - Higgins: a sensuous and anarchic spirit
- Other novels appeared such as Scenes from a Receding Past (1977) and, most effectively, the epistolary Bornholm Night-Ferry (1983), a powerful, and adulterous, love story between Fitz, an Irish poet, and Elin, a Danish poet.
- Myalgia and myositis: Know about muscle pain and inflammation
- There are four myalgia types, and no matter which type a person suffers from it can impact quality of life. The type of myalgia depends on what area of the body is being affected and what muscles are involved. Epidemic myalgia is known as Bornholm disease.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.