- years during the reign of Ayuthayaos King Boromtrailokanat, 1448-1488. . Also ask the insurance company for their definition of a pre-existing condition.
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF HERITAGE INTERPRETATION AND
- Phra Buddha Nimitr Vichit Moramoli Sisanpeth Boromtrailokanat… Phra Khanthanrat……………………………………………………..
- Scarica Brochure
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Phitsanulok Office. (TAT Phitsanulok). 209/7-8 Surasi Trade Center, Boromtrailokanat Rd.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand,. Phitsanulok Office (TAT Phitsanulok). 209/7-8 Surasi Trade Center,.
- AW/ CoverA4
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Phitsanulok Office (TAT Phitsanulok).
- Phitsanulok Travel Information
- These two monasteries, assumed to be built when Phitsanulok City was ruled by King Boromtrailokanat, have linking compounds.
- Phitsanulok : Thailand Wonders Travel
- The temple was built by King Boromtrailokanat who resided here for 25 years during his reign.
- Tourist Information Center in Phitsanulok
- Tourist Information Centres. . Contact Details: 209/7-8 Surasi Trade Center, Boromtrailokanat Rd.
- Hotels and Resorts in Phitsanulok
- Pailyn Hotel is centrally located : 38 Boromtrailokanat Rd. Tel. (055) 252411-5 Fax (055) 258185, 259534 BKK.
- Pleasure barge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In 1357, King Boromtrailokanat of Ayudhaya, in what would later become Thailand, decreed a yearly barge race.
Boromtrailokanat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boromtrailokanat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.