A selection of articles related to borrowing.
Original articles from our library related to the Borrowing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Borrowing.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Borrowing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Borrowing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Libraries reinstate borrowing privileges
- HAVERHILL — Residents of Groveland and Haverhill can once again borrow books from each other's libraries.
- George Osborne faces a Budget black hole of nearly £50billion
- George Osborne faces a Budget black hole of nearly £50billion and will fail to reach a surplus as the slowdown in the British economy dents tax receipts, a report claims.
- A Point of View: When does borrowing from other cultures become 'appropriation'?
- A series of cases where Westerners (mainly white people) have been accused of stealing other people's cultures, leads Adam Gopnik to wonder what wrong has been committed. You may have heard of the current kerfuffle here in America about the sin of ...
- Borrowing lessons from the gorillas of branding
- Small-business owners can copy the thinking and strategies of successful high-tech branding gorillas such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Samsung. Yes, small-business budgets are much, much smaller, but there is no reason for small-business owners not ...
- Borrowing rises under Tories
- SO AFTER years of the Tory party talking about how much Labour had borrowed, it has been made public that borrowing has increased dramatically since Labour lost power. So what do we do? Do we continue the attack on the sick and disabled to claw back ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslorestan history
noahs ark mesopotamian flood stories
leopard 2 leopard 2a3
james i of england legacy
canning canning companies
zouave american zouaves