A selection of articles related to bosnian genocide.
Original articles from our library related to the Bosnian Genocide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bosnian Genocide.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Bosnian Genocide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bosnian Genocide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bosnian Serb Faces Hate Charge for Genocide Denial
- “The genocide was systematic, and so is the denial of this crime,” Mehmedovic said. If found guilty of inciting hatred, Mandic could receive a sentence ranging from three months to three years in prison.
- Zdravko Tolimir, Bosnian Serb general convicted of genocide, dies at 67
- Zdravko Tolimir, a Bosnian Serb general convicted by U.N. judges of genocide in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre and described as the “right hand” of military commander Ratko Mladic, died Feb.
- Bosnian Serb Soldier's Genocide Acquittal Challenged
- “According to the Law on Criminal Proceedings of Bosnia and Herzegovina, there are no provisions on admitting statements given by suspects. We consider that the first instance chamber assessed all pieces of evidence very carefully and made good ...
- Zdravko Tolimir, General Tied to Srebrenica Massacre, Dies at 67
- He was convicted in 2012 on two counts of genocide for his role in the capture of the Bosnian town of Srebrenica in July 1995 and the subsequent killing of Muslim prisoners in what became known as the biggest massacre in Europe since World War II.
- Nikolic to Putin: Thank you for everything that you have done for Serbia
- In July 2015, Russia vetoed a draft resolution in the UN Security Council that would condemn the 1995 killings in the Bosnian town of Srebrenica as a crime of genocide.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjean-robert argand
vasthu shastra house
seymour hersh bibliography
kerikeri kororipo pa