A selection of articles related to botanical medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Botanical Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Botanical Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Botanical Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Botanical Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE ON BOTANICAL MEDICINE
- SOUTHWEST. CONFERENCE. ON.
- Medicines from the Earth 08 - Herbal Educational Services
- Medicines from the Earth 2011.
- SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE ON BOTANICAL MEDICINE 2011
- SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE ON BOTANICAL MEDICINE 2011.
- Southwest School of Botanical Medicine http://www.swsbm.com
- advantages resulting from a scientific knowledge of Botanic Medicine.
- Department of Botanical Medicine
- Dr. Gaines is currently the Chair of Botanical Medicine at SCNM as well as assistant Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Around the Town: Learn to make flower essences at The Arb
- Participants will also learn the various ways flowers offer healing through methods including aromatherapy, botanical medicine and homeopathy. In case of rain, the presentation will be held indoors.
- NewsBriefs: September 2011
- The American Botanical Council of Austin, TX is hosting “Botanical Medicine from the Amazon and Machu Picchu” from October 9 through 19 in Peru. For more information, visit www.herbalgram.
- Homeopathy group sues AAVSB over CE credits
- controversy in the veterinary profession on the legitimacy of complementary and alternative modalities that cross the line from conventional medicine to include acupuncture, chiropractic medicine, homeopathy and herbal or botanical medicine.
- Not for everyone, but low-tech remedies can ease ailments
- Monzel, who earned a certificate in botanical medicine, says a whole new generation of herbalists like himself -- in addition to herbalist pioneers of the '70s -- are studying and spreading the word about the benefits of these remedies.
- Learn the Secrets to Cooking with Essential Oils and Chinese Herbs
- He maintains a clinical acupuncture and herbal practice in San Francisco where he also operates Five Flavors Herbs and directs Sylvan Institute of Botanical Medicine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Botanical Medicine | Taking Charge of Your Health
- Mar 18, 2010 What is botanical medicine ? Simply put, they are plants (or substances that come from plants) that are used to treat or prevent disease.
- Michael Moore - SW School of Botanical Medicine Home Page
- Feb 20, 2009 Located in Bisbee, Arizona. Offering a 5-month, February-July residency program . Many research materials available online.
- Botanicalmedicine.org The Homepage of Herbal Educational Services
- Based in Oregon, United States, this organization develops conferences and educational programs on herbal medicine. Also offers taped lectures and books.
- Herbal medicine
- May 14, 2009 Herbal medicine, What is herbal medicine?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Botanical Medicine Topics
amc straight-6 engine 258
chopsticks korean etiquette