- Bee! Afraid? That's called melissophobia
- It's a wild world out there! Some might even say scary. Below is a list of natural things and the name of the phobia for those who fear them.
- Christina Ricci is suffering from Botanophobia and it is freaking her out!
- According to the site Gossip, the one true phobia that Christina Ricci suffers from is the fear of plants, otherwise known as botanophobia. One of Christina's best work was her role as "Wendy" in the movie, “The Ice Storm”.
- 'Mothers Day' Star Christina Ricci and Husband, James Heerdegen Buy A
- The actress, who gave birth to her first child last year, is botanophobic or has fear of plants, according to her official fan site. Ricci once said in an interview, "It's more indoors plants. They are dirrrty.
- Are You Terrified Of Butterflies Too!? Weird Celebrity Phobias That Will Shock
- Our intrinsic human nature ensures that each and every one of us has a fear of something. Whether its death, the dark, blood, heights or creepy crawlies, fixations and phobias have been around for a very long time and are very common indeed. Naturally ...
- 'GREAT' OUTDOORS: 24 weather and nature phobias
- The world can be a scary place. But for anyone with one of these weather- or nature-related phobias, it can be downright terrifying. Previous Next.
Botanophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Botanophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjean-jacques rousseau legacy
bbc radio 4 current schedule
list of assassinated people nigeria
harp other harps around the world