Boudica Historical Sources
A selection of articles related to boudica historical sources.
Original articles from our library related to the Boudica Historical Sources. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Boudica Historical Sources.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Boudica Historical Sources is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boudica Historical Sources books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who is Norfolk's greatest woman?
- A former professional cyclist turned triathlete, Pooley made the history books when she became the first British woman to win a medal in the Olympic time trial, taking home a silver medal in 2008.
- As Men Go, So Goes the Future
- It's possible that Feminism deserves to be acknowledged for a historical role in helping my country more fully live up to it's founding ideals.
- Pieces of Roman Sign Reunited After 2000 Years
- The mysterious sign was possibly destroyed by the legendary Boudica, the rebel queen of the Iceni (a British tribe) who unsuccessfully attempted to defeat the Romans in the first century AD.
- The lost voice of ancient Britain
- For me, the key to unlocking Geoffrey's text lies in the story of Julius Caesar's invasion of Britain, the first 'event' in the book that can be independently verified from other historical sources.
- A Complete List of Full Moon Christmases for the Last 2000 Years
- Because it's such a random parameter to place on a two-millennia period of time, there is a wide range of historically significant events paired against some little-known but fascinating moments. So here's the master list, complete with ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.