A selection of articles related to bounds.
Original articles from our library related to the Bounds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bounds.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai. 19:2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: 23:3 Neither...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Bounds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bounds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CS174 Lecture 10 John Canny Chernoff Bounds
- Recall that Markov bounds apply to any non-negative random variable Y and have the Markov bounds don't depend on any knowledge of the distribution of Y .
- GROWTH WITHIN BOUNDS
- BOUNDS. Report of the. Commission on Local Governance for the 21st Century.
- Error Bounds for Convolutional Codes and an Asymptotically
- For all but pathological channels the bounds are asymptotically.
Suggested News Resources
- James Carville: White House 'Out of Bounds' Over Speech Flap
- “I do think this is a really big debate and I think the White House was out of bounds…in trying to schedule a speech during a debate,” Carville said on “GMA.” This will be Gov.
- Carville: White House 'out of bounds' on speech kerfuffle
- And I do think this is a really big debate, and I think the White House was out of bounds in suggesting — in trying to schedule a speech during a debate.
- Soldiers sent off: 112th, 113th deploying to Kuwait
- Sgt. Chris Bounds of Florence embraces his pregnant wife, Bonnie, during a community send-off ceremony for members of the 112th Military Police Battalion and 113th Military Police Company Thursday at the Brandon City Hall in Rankin County.
- Chris Johnson Runs Out Of Bounds In Contract Dispute
- Johnson has good stats, but not good enough to warrant the league's biggest payoff. (AJ Guel Photography via Creative Commons) It's not just any guy that will get a tattoo of his own face.
- Fire Update: Day 3
- We encourage your discussion but ask that you stay within the bounds of our commenting and posting policy. Please help by flagging comments that violate these guidelines.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bound | Define Bound at Dictionary.com
- simple past tense and past participle of bind. adjective. 2.
- bounds - definition of bounds by the Free Online Dictionary
- intr.v. bound·ed, bound·ing, bounds.
- William Bounds Limited
- Beautiful ceramic salt and pepper grinders by William Bounds.
- Bounds Autoplex | New and Used Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler, Jeep
- Stop by and visit us today at Bounds Autoplex in Livingston, also serving Shepherd, Corrigan, Woodville, Cleveland, Conroe, and Trinity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.