- Bouygues-Orange deal 'on track'
- France biggest telecoms operator, Orange, is reportedly inching towards an agreement to buy Bouygues Telecom from its construction group parent company. The French daily Les Echos reports complex discussions are making good progress. The deal ...
- Bouygues negotiates sales to rivals Iliad, Numericable-SFR
- In January 2016, French state-controlled telecommunications group Orange signed a confidentiality agreement with Bouygues to acquire the latter's telecom business for 10 billion euros ($11.10 billion) in cash and shares.
- Stingray Djazz.tv launches on Bouygues
- Stingray Digital Group has announced that its Djazz.tv television channel is now available as part of the Grand Angle bouquet of French pay-TV provider Bouygues Telecom. As a special introductory offer, Bouygues subscribers will enjoy Djazz.
- Orange-Bouygues Talks Said Slowed by Asset Sales to Rivals
- Those talks have led to disagreements over who will buy Bouygues' mobile frequencies and network, and how many stores and personnel the prospective acquirers are willing to take on, the people said, asking not to be named discussing private talks.
- Iliad CFO says Bouygues Telecom-Orange talks complex
- The deal would cut the number of French telecoms operators to three and would require selling some of Bouygues Telecom's assets to rivals Iliad and Numericable-SFR. It would also turn Bouygues into Orange's second-largest shareholder after the French ...
Bouygues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bouygues books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.