- New trade law could reverse 50 years of US economic policy regarding occupied
- In addition to the trade bill, Illinois and South Carolina passed similar anti-boycott laws last year. Another 11 states are considering similar measures.
- Police Officers Boycotting Beyonce: Isn't this a Little Ironic?
- However, what is not readily open for discussion is the number of various police unions that are calling for an outright boycott of law enforcement for Beyonce's upcoming world tour.
- Tory boycott law sends mixed message
- 'There are emerging campaigns to persuade NHS commissioning groups not to contract out services to private companies with unacceptable employment practices or a history of tax avoidance,' writes Tony Mason. Photograph: Christopher Furlong/Getty ...
- Israel shouldn't celebrate Cameron's new boycott law - it won't save its image
- The announcement that publicly funded bodies in the UK will be banned from boycotting Israeli settlement goods has been greeted as an out-and-out diplomatic victory by Jerusalem.
Boycott Legality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boycott Legality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.