- Brachiocephalic artery definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Outcomes of Brachiocephalic Fistulas, Transposed Brachiobasilic
- brachiocephalic fistulas, 67 brachiobasilic fistulas, and 289 grafts.
- Anatomical Variation of the Brachiocephalic Trunk and Common
- SUMMARY: Variations in the trajectory of the brachiocephalic trunk and the KEY WORDS: Brachiocephalic trunk; Common carotid artery; Variation; Anatomy.
- LABORATORY EXERCISE 44 ARTERIES AND VEINS
- Right brachiocephalic vein. 7. In the human, the brachiocephalic vein is formed by the union of the internal jugular and the subclavian vein on each side.
- Brachiocephalic AV Fistula is the Preferred Autogenous Fistula Notes
- Brachiocephalic AV Fistula is the Preferred Autogenous Fistula. Samuel Eric Wilson, M.D..
- Repair of ascending and transverse aortic arch
- This uses the ascending aorta for cardiopulmonary bypass and places the ascending aorta from the graft to the brachiocephalic arteries.
- Brachiocephalic Artery
- The brachiocephalic artery supplies oxygenated blood from the aorta to the head, neck and arm regions of the body.
- brachiocephalic - definition of brachiocephalic by the Free Online
- bra·chi·o·ce·phal·ic (br k - -s -f l k, br k -). adj. Of or involving the arm and the head.
- Brachiocephalic Artery/Vein - Human Heart Picture (Surface View)
- brachiocephalic arteryvein - human heart picture (surface view). the brachiocephalic artery supplies blood to the tissues of the brain and the head.
Brachiocephalic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brachiocephalic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.