- Which species will survive Earth's sixth mass extinction?
- The idea is best illustrated by two groups of clam-like, filter-feeding marine organisms with similar ecologies and life habits: the brachiopods (Phylum Brachiopoda) and the bivalves (Phylum Mollusca).
- Which species will survive the Earth's sixth mass extinction?
- The idea is best illustrated by two groups of clam-like, filter-feeding marine organisms with similar ecologies and life habits: the brachiopods (Phylum Brachiopoda) and the bivalves (Phylum Mollusca). Prior to the end of the Permian, 252m years ago, ...
- Ancient human ancestors may be more complex than first thought
- Organisms that lived in the sea 635 to 541 million years ago, from which humans and other animals evolved, likely had flexible appendages and a complex nervous system. It seemingly puts to bed another theory that suggests our ancestors were much more ...
- Our Human Ancestors Had Tentacles
- Citation: Temereva EN, Tsitrin EB (2015) Modern Data on the Innervation of the Lophophore in Lingula anatina (Brachiopoda) Support the Monophyly of the Lophophorates. PLoS ONE 10(4): e0123040. doi:10.
- Competition and mimicry: the curious case of chaetae in brachiopods from the
- For example, molecular studies have placed the Brachiopoda within the Trochozoa, closely related to the Nemertea, despite lacking a trochophore larval stage and possessing chaetae identical to annelids . Only recently the chaetae of annelids and ...
Brachiopoda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brachiopoda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestheta state
dream symbol self-discipline
dixiecrat notable members
fn fal fal 5063
the young and the restless history