A selection of articles related to brahma charya.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahma Charya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahma Charya.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Brahma Charya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahma Charya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- You are immortal
- Soul's rebirth happens repeatedly until perfection is achieved of God-realisation.
- Gandhi's struggles with Brahmacharya
- Gandhi's autobiography and collected works are an account of his political and social ideas as well as his experiments with brahmacharya and preoccupation with issues of diet, health, and, above all else, the control of sexual drive.
- In Search of Renunciation
- However, the four stages of life—brahmacharya, grihastha, vanaprastha and sannyasa—give us the necessary environment to work out the mind and free it from its familiar strongholds of attachment.
- The Myth of More in Modern Yoga
- One of the Yamas (literally meaning "self-control") is actually Brahmacharya, which does not mean total sexual abstinence, but rather a mindful reigning in of all the senses.
- Lust for Lucre
- They were Brahmacharya (Celibacy), Garhastha (householder), Banprastha (Life in forest) and Sanyas (Complete renunciation). That was the way to the realization of God or Moksa (liberation).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahma Charya Topics
Related searchesbill gates influence and wealth
escondido freeway major intersections
sant just desvern
chandragupta maurya jainism amp death
list of tabla musicians
child prodigy in fiction