A selection of articles related to brahma charya.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahma Charya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahma Charya.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Brahma Charya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahma Charya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brahmacharya: Celibacy
- A lifestyle that maximizes your learning capacity, brahmacharya names the span of your first 15-25 years of life, a time when your primary focus was learning.
Suggested News Resources
- Free discourse on bhakti yoga
- He received Brahmacharya initiation (the equivalent of becoming a monk) from Amma in 1997. He has been actively involved in coordinating scientific research and social welfare projects in Amrita University (Amma's University in India).
- A nation which has bypassed its Father
- Nonviolence, truth, Brahmacharya and abolition of liquor were part of the national health and reconstruction programmes. The Mahatma's development programmes depended on his greater and broader vision of a self-sufficient healthy environment.
- 20 Benefits of Celibacy
- Cervical cancer can spread cancer throughout the body, which may lead to death A yoga practitioner who made the choice to become celibate said this of her experience: “Brahmacharya has changed my perception of myself, of others, of everything.
- The Advent of Live-In Relationships in India
- The ancient yarn of our Indian social fabric- Brahmacharya, Grahasta, Vanaprastha and Sanyasa seem to be capsizing and intermixing with each other.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahmacharya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brahmacharya is one of the four stages of life (ashramas) in traditional Indian civilization as outlined in the Manusmṛti and many other Hindu scriptures.
- The Imortance of Brahmacharya! (by Sri Swami Sivananda)
- What is brahmacharia? Why to control sexual desire? the connection with yoga sex and religion.
- Brahmacharya (Celibacy)
- Oct 17, 2004 A thorough explanation on why celibacy is important, the benefits of practicing celibacy and how to get established in celibacy.
- Brahmacharya, Control of the senses or chastity - One Of The Ethical
- Brahmacharya has two main meanings. In the broad sense it means control of the senses or indriyas. More specifically it refers to celibacy or chastity.
- ATMA JYOTI ASHRAM - Brahmacharya
- Brahmacharya is usually thought of as celibacy or sexual continence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahma Charya Topics
Related searchesfour stages
outlaw depression-era public enemy outlaws
production code the end of the code
felis sapiens biology
nova iguau futebol clube history