Brahma Net Sutra
A selection of articles related to brahma net sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahma Net Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahma Net Sutra.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
New Testament >> John
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits. 27:2 And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Brahma Net Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahma Net Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water Wheel
- This Winter we are studying The Brahma Net Sutra, or more accurately, The Buddha Speaks the Brahma Net. Sutra.
- The Prajna Paramita Heart Sutra (2nd Edition)
- Brahma-Net Sutra. 27. The Way Of Fortune With Blessings.
- I, nanda, Live in the Fullness of Emptiness
- Brahma Net Sutra---------------------------------------------------------144. BrahmaNet Spell----------------------------------------------------------238.
- The Heart of Prajna Paramita Sutra
- 3) In the third category are titles comprised of analogies. The. Brahma Net Sutra is an example of this kind of title.
Suggested News Resources
- Is it a virtue not to eat meat?
- These, in turn, are based on the instruction from the Brahma Net Sutra which mention "non-injury" and "nonharm," and which can be interpreted in varied ways. The interpretation we use locally sets out three pertinent phrases from eight precepts. 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahma Net Sutra: Moral Code of the Bodhisattvas
- BRAHMA NET. SUTRA. Moral Code of the Bodhisattvas.
- Brahma Net Sutra
- The Brahma Net Sutra. Translated by the Buddhist Text Translation Society in USA I.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.