Brahma Sutra Bhashya
A selection of articles related to brahma sutra bhashya.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahma Sutra Bhashya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahma Sutra Bhashya.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Brahma Sutra Bhashya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahma Sutra Bhashya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SHANKARA COMMENTARY ON THE VEDANTA SUTRAS
- (Brahmasutra-Bhashya)1. Self and Not-Self.
- Brahma Sutra Bhashya by Adi Shankaracharya [Sanskrit].pdf : Adi
- Original Sanskrit Brahma Sutra Bhashya by Adi Shankaracharya.
- Brahma Sutras
- is the au thor ity of the Brahma Sutras, the work of Baadarayana. Com men tar ies there have ... on Brahma Sutras is known as Sariraka Bhashya.
- Chapter I of the Brahma Sutras by Swami Sivananda, The Divine
- thought) have given their own interpretations of the Sutras to establish their own doctrines.
Suggested News Resources
- The power of rituals
- In the Brahma Sutra Bhashya, Shankaracharya has said that the actions that project one's strength and eliminate weaknesses are termed sanskar. Saints and sages point out that everyone is crude and ignorant at birth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahma Sutra Bhashya
- This is evidenced by the fact that the genesis of post shankara schools arises from sub-commentaries on primarily his brahma sutra bhASyam.
- Brahma Sutras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Madhvacharya's four commentaries on Brahma Sutras are, 1-Brahma Sutra Bhashya, 2-Nyaya Vivarana, 3-Anuvyakhyana, 4-Brahma Sutra Anubhashya.
- Amazon.com: Brahma Sutra Bhasya (9788175051058
- Review. The Brahma s tras, also known as Ved nta S tras, constitute the Ny ya prasth na, the logical starting point of the Ved nta philosophy (Ny ya = logic/order) .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.