A selection of articles related to brahma vihara.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahma Vihara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahma Vihara.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Brahma Vihara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahma Vihara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brahmavihara Dhamma
- Brahmavihara. Dhamma ...
- The Brahmavihara of Equanimity
- The Brahmavihara of Equanimity. © Harold Hedelman, 2007.
- THE BRAHMA VIHARAS: EMBRACING THIS LIFE Retreat
- Sponsored by the Brahma Vihara Foundation. Retreat Registration Information. November 4 to 10, 2011.
- MEDITATION RETREAT IN BRAHMA VIHARA ARAMA, BALI
- INDONESIA FROM 7-19 DECEMBER 2010. An Insight (Vipasanna) Meditation Retreat was held in Brahma Vihara Arama in Bali from 7-19.
Suggested News Resources
- Lifting the veil of ignorance: Buddhism and justice
- To answer that question, we can try putting to work the four faces of Brahmavihara in a thought experiment devised by the American philosopher John Rawls for his theory of justice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahmavihara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The brahmavihāras (sublime attitudes, lit. 'abodes of brahma') are a series of four Buddhist virtues and the meditation practices made to cultivate them.
- Welcome :: With Loving-kindness For All Beings :: Brahma-Vihara
- The brahma-viharas represent the most beautiful and hopeful aspects of our human nature - our loving-kindness, compassion, appreciative joy and equanimity.
- Brahma Viharas
- The Brahma Viharas are also known as the Four Divine Emotions or The Four Divine Those who cultivate the brahma viharas are guaranteed to happiness.
- Brahma-vihara -- four divine states or four immeasurables of Buddhism
- The Buddha taught his monks to cultivate four states of mind, called the "Brahma- vihara," "four divine states of dwelling" or "Four Immeasurables.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahma Vihara Topics
Related searchessam walton walton five and dime
cluedo possible murder weapons
gundam the ride a baoa qu
sack of lawrence