- Various rituals mark Sivaratri
- Special Sivaratri rituals were performed at the Mata Amritanandamayi Ashram at Thukalasserry on Monday. Brahmacharini Bhavyamrita Chaitanya led the rituals. Processions.
- Navratri 2015 Day 2: Worship Maa Brahmacharini, the Goddess of spirituality
- Maa Brahmacharini is the second manifestation of Goddess Durga who took various re-births to attain Lord Shiva as her husband. She is also known as Tapashcharini, Aparna and Uma. Brahmacharini symbolizes spirituality, knowledge, meditation and one ...
- Methods of a Mendicant
- The qualities of a sannyasin are indeed many. The Anu Gita lists them all through the words of the Brahmana. The mendicant must follow the path directed by sunlight like a worm.
- Bhakti in Times of Kali Yuga
- It is the beginning of kali yuga. The time is approximately over 5,117 years ago. This was the state of people living in Bharata Varsha, the land known as India today.
- Navratri Puja: Pray to goddess Brahmacharini for peace and virtue!
- New Delhi: On the second day of Navratri festival we bow in reverence before goddess Brahmacharini, an embodiment of Maa Parvati. The 'gorgeous' form of Durga, the idol of Brahmacharini is presented to her worshippers with a Kamandalu in her left hand ...
Brahmacharini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmacharini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstarbucks controversies
dr harry spira
air gun choosing an airgun
universal solar system