- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- Brahmacharya: Celibacy
- A lifestyle that maximizes your learning capacity, brahmacharya names the span of your first 15-25 years of life, a time when your primary focus was learning.
- Docs put Anna on liquid diet
- “As Mr Hazare said he followed 'brahmacharya' in his whole life, it means that a man should have a very strong will to carry on such a long fast.
- Free discourse on bhakti yoga
- He received Brahmacharya initiation (the equivalent of becoming a monk) from Amma in 1997. He has been actively involved in coordinating scientific research and social welfare projects in Amrita University (Amma's University in India).
- A nation which has bypassed its Father
- Nonviolence, truth, Brahmacharya and abolition of liquor were part of the national health and reconstruction programmes. The Mahatma's development programmes depended on his greater and broader vision of a self-sufficient healthy environment.
- 20 Benefits of Celibacy
- Cervical cancer can spread cancer throughout the body, which may lead to death A yoga practitioner who made the choice to become celibate said this of her experience: “Brahmacharya has changed my perception of myself, of others, of everything.
- Brahmacharya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brahmacharya is one of the four stages of life in an age-based social system as laid out in the Manu Smrti and later Classical Sanskrit texts in Hinduism.
- The Imortance of Brahmacharya! (by Sri Swami Sivananda)
- What is brahmacharia? Why to control sexual desire? the connection with yoga sex and religion.
- Brahmacharya, Control of the senses or chastity - One Of The Ethical
- Brahmacharya has two main meanings. In the broad sense it means control of the senses or indriyas. More specifically it refers to celibacy or chastity.
- Brahmacharya (Celibacy)
- Oct 17, 2004 A thorough explanation on why celibacy is important, the benefits of practicing celibacy and how to get established in celibacy.
- ATMA JYOTI ASHRAM - Brahmacharya
- Brahmacharya is usually thought of as celibacy or sexual continence.
Brahmacharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmacharya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about honey
supply and demand decision making
petroglyph south america
vasco da gama legacy
music of poland traditional music
dner kebab history