- Brahmagupta (born c. 598, died after 665) was an Indian mathematician and astronomer. .....
- Pi and its role in the "most beautiful formula in mathematics"
- A mathematically tractable notion of zero is attributed to the great Indian thinker Brahmagupta around 650CE. When married with the other Indian discovery of positional notation, calculation became much more accessible.
- India: the land of snake charmers and scientists!
- Then comes in Brahmagupta, who was an Indian astronomer and a mathematician. He made many important contributions to the world of mathematics, including geometry and trigonometry and also made important rules on mathematics especially with usage ...
- Confounding Mythology with History is the Sangh's Agenda: Amartya Sen
- The departures presented in his book Aryabhatiya, completed in 421 Saka or 499 A.D., which came to be discussed extensively by mathematicians and astronomers who followed Aryabhata (particularly Varahamihira, Brahmagupta and Bhaskara, and were ...
- Did You Know…?
- Depending on your jingoistic proclivity: zero was either invented by the Babylonians or the Mayans or the Hindu astronomer and mathematician Brahmagupta who developed a symbol for zero in 628 by placing a dot under numbers. He also developed ...
- Oggi è il pi greco day
- Né affronta i problemi difficili dell'algebra indeterminata, cosicché quella che propone è meno avanzata sia rispetto all'algebra ellenistica di Diofanto sia rispetto all'algebra indiana di Brahmagupta.
Brahmagupta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmagupta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarnival funfairs
dream dictionary carl jung
jaguar aj6 engine aj16s
i ching binary sequence
istituto italiano antonio vivaldi