A selection of articles related to brahmajala sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahmajala Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahmajala Sutra.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Brahmajala Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmajala Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Monastic Rules of Theravada and Mahayana Buddhism / The
- that the Bodhisattva Precepts found in the Brahma Net Sutra (Brahmajala Sutra) came from the. Buddha's mouth directly as he sat under the Bodhi Tree.
- Life Liberation in Chinese Buddhism Introduction Life liberation
- and there must be some reasons for their existence.
- The Prajna Paramita Heart Sutra (2nd Edition)
- In the third category, the sutras are named to elucidate the doctrine they teach by analogy.
Suggested News Resources
- A true Buddhist should not play a part in the circle of life and death of
- The Brahmajala Sutra too prohibits meat-eating. This code is followed in China by both monks and lay-people. Similarly the Jivaka Sutta talks of the Brahmaviharas of loving –kindness and compassion to all sentient beings.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahmajala Sutta (Theravada) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brahmajala Sutta (Theravada). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Brahma Net Sutra
- The Brahma Net Sutra. Translated by the Buddhist Text Translation Society in USA I.
- Brahma Net Sutra: Moral Code of the Bodhisattvas
- BRAHMA NET. SUTRA. Moral Code of the Bodhisattvas.
- Mahayana Sutras -- List of Important Mahayana Buddhist Sutras
- The Brahma Net is a discourse on discipline and morality. In particular, it contains the Ten Grand Precepts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahmajala Sutra Topics
Related searchesmatthew 614
swedish army vehicles
japanese adjectives adverb forms