A selection of articles related to brahmajala sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahmajala Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahmajala Sutra.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Brahmajala Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmajala Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Buddha on God, Part 1
- In Brahmajala suttra in Deega nikaya Buddha explain why people believe in God. According to that this universe is ever changing there is a time where every matters in universe destroyed and living being @ that time have body of Light. Gradually this ...
- Buddhism is Not a Religion: The God Problem
- Just as Buddha himself sought to renew what had once been the wonderful science of the Yoga Sutras, etc. But to suggest its superiority is crazy to me. In some places it is a religion, in others its a psychology.
- The Buddha on Astrology
- In the Samajivina Sutta of the Anguttara Nikaya (Chapter 4, Sutra 55), the Buddha mentions that for a man and woman to be suited for a wedded life, all they need to be is compatible in thought and conduct.
- The Origin of Life in the Universe: Buddhist Perspective
- The “beings” that The Buddha he described in this sutra are attached to an earthlike planet, get reborn there, and remain there for the duration of the life. As a result of this, physical characteristics change and evolutionary changes take place.
- More Review Articles...
- The Buddha in the Brahmajala Sutra, quoted in Buddhism And Animals: A Buddhist Vision of Humanity's Rightful Relationship with the Animal Kingdom, Dr. Tony Page, UKAVIS Publications, London, 1999, pg. 132.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahmajala Sutra Topics
Related searcheslist of postal codes in brazil paran
scarborough fair explanation
barbarian greek origins of the term
viking age timeline