- St John Coltrane Church faces eviction, a sign of San Francisco's lost jazz
- “The black community has been broken up through politics,” says Sister Brahmajyoti Lee, a founding member of the church. Born in Macon, Georgia, Lee moved to San Francisco with her mother at the age of 11.
- San Francisco Church of Jazz Great John Coltrane Facing Eviction Due to
- Coltrane_CROP The Church of Saint John Will-I-Am Coltrane has been a mainstay on Fillmore Street in the Bay area for nearly 50 years, but due to rises in rent — and gentrification — the church must vacate the premises within two months.
- UFO sighted hovering over Gorakhpur, is it a fake?
- Over the last couple of days various media reports have surfaced, regarding a UFO sighting in India, specifically over Uttar Pradesh.
- Peshawar attack: Pakistan hangs four convicted of Taliban massacre at school
- According to Vedas: There are innumerable planets in the Brahmajyoti, jut as there are in the material sky, but all these planets are spiritual, not material.
- Hare Krishnas on Haste
- Among the throngs of eccentric members of the Berkeley community, one can often see — and certainly hear — bands of instrumented followers of the Hare Krishna movement. Their telltale sign is that they repeatedly chant variations of the words “Hare ...
Brahmajyoti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmajyoti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.