- 5 Profound Ways to Practice Self-Love
- But, what does this really mean, anyway? And how does one really do this, in a practical, day-to-day way? Ayurveda, the ancient Indian art of healthy living, has many wonderful insights for the meaning and practice of self-love.
- Brahmamuhurta: The best time for meditation
- Brahmamuhurta is the morning period between 3.30 a.m.
- Yoga Day Tribute to Satsang Strength
- It falls in the early morning or Brahma Muhurta. In the Bhagavad Gita, too, Krishna tells Arjuna that among the months, he is the month of Margasheersha that began this December 17.
- Tamil Month brings piety and prosperity
- One-and-half hours before sunrise is called 'Brahma Muhurta,' an auspicious time for worshipping Lord Vishnu. Even the celestials perform special prayers to the Lord. This time starts with 'Mrigashirsha Shukla Ekadasi' and ends at 'Dakshinaayana.
- Dread, bath and beyond at the 2015 Kumbh Mela
- While most Vaishnavaite sadhus take the holy dip at sunrise, Shaivaite saints prefer lining up at 3:00-3:30am or before Brahma muhurta (4:24-5:11am). Juna Akhara is always the first to step into the holy waters on account of being the oldest sect.
Brahmamuhurta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmamuhurta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmescaline side effects
terry nichols roger moore robbery
braslia population and communications
geography of california coast ranges
dream symbolism drowning