- /ˈbrɑ mɪn/ Show Spelled [brah-min] Show IPA noun, plural -min, -mins, adjective. noun. 1.
- Svara Statistics of Taittiriya Brahmana
- Ulrich Stiehl, Svara Statistics of the Taittiriya Brahmana, Page 1. Svara Statistics are stated for each accented orthographic syllable of the Taittiriya Brahmana.
- Chandogya Brahmana - Sanskryt
- z;NdoGy-b[;˜, dev sivt" p[suv yD' p[suv yDpit' .g;y ). idVyo gN/vR" kÉtpU" kÉt' n" pun;tu v;cSpitv;Rc' n" Svdtu 1 k;m ved te n;m mdo n;m;…s sm;ny;mu\ sur; te a.
- Essentials of Hindu Dharma
- End portion of many Brahmanas' are 'Aranyakas' Mantra and Brahmana portions are intermixed.
- ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu
- 192-A/12/16/2010-Estt. Applications are invited in the prescribed format for filling up the following vacancies in E.S.
- Timber smuggling bid foiled, 2 held
- Jammu, Aug 27: Police on Saturday foiled a timber smuggling bid by arresting two smugglers at Bari Brahmana here.
- Rape accused jawan caught after 4 yrs
- Anjana, who hailed from Chirawa in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan, was a student in a private college near Bari Brahmana. She died in a hospital on September 20, 2007, three days after she consumed poison in her hostel room.
- Udupi: Suma S. Nayak new President of RSB women forum
- By Pundalika Marathe Udupi, 18 August 2011: Social activist Suma S. Nayak was appointed as the new President of Rajapura Saraswatha Brahmana Women's Forum Manipal for the year 2011 – 12. Other office bearers are; Sunita N.
- Did you know?
- The Aitareya Brahmana and Aranyaka, including the Satapath Brahmana, spoke ill of the people of this area. Even they had gone so far as to condemn these people as born of Asura and Danava.
- Brahmana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Brahmanas are glosses on the mythology, philosophy and rituals of the Vedas.
- Sacred-Texts: Satapatha Brahmana
- This is the main index for the Satapatha Brahmana translation.
- Brahmana - definition of Brahmana by the Free Online Dictionary
- Brah·ma·na (brä m -n ). n. Any of several ancient Hindu religious prose texts that explain the relationship of the Vedas to the sacrificial ceremonies.
- Sanskrit: brahmana
- brahmana. brahmaṇā — by the spirit soul; BG 4.24 brāhmaṇa — of the brāhmaṇas; BG 18.
- Brahmana Sutta: To Unnabha the Brahman
- How to cite this document (one suggested style): "Brahmana Sutta: To Unnabha the Brahman" (SN 51.15), translated from the Pali by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
Brahmana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdiplobrat the future of a diplobrat
mordechai eliyahu chief rabbi
roman religion religious festivals
nike inc advertisement controversies