A selection of articles related to brahmanda purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahmanda Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahmanda Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Brahmanda Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmanda Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery Revealed in Rig Veda & Atharva Veda Long Back
- According to Brahmanda Purana (composed more than 5000 years ago) and Rig Veda (written more than 23000 years ago) planet Mars was born out of Earth .Hence Mars is referred as Bhauma ('son of Bhumi') or Kuja (Ku = Earth + Ja = Born out of ) in ...
- Desire is not bad, but there must be a balance between power and governance
- In the Puranas, he is the champion of Indra, who is unleashed to distract ascetics. In Buddhism, however, Kama was visualised as a ... Brahmanda, the Sanskrit word for cosmos, essentially refers to a bubble.
- More beautiful than Vaikunta
- According to Brahmanda Purana this is the place where Guru Sukraacharya did penance and got back his lost vision with the grace of Lord Vishnu. Hence the place was named as Velliankudi where 'Velli' means 'Sukra.' It is believed that anyone who visits ...
- Hindu Mythology Accepts Homosexuality, Why Can't You?
- In Shiva Purana, the birth of Hanuman is attributed to the union between Shiva and Mohini. In the Brahmanda Purana, Shiva's wife Parvati “hangs her head in shame” when she sees her husband's pursuit of Mohini. In the Ramayana, two widows who want to ...
- Lord Ram's birthplace Ayodhya is in Pakistan?
- Hyderabad: Ayodhya, the birthplace of Hindu warrior-god Ram, is in Pakistan, claims a book by a top Muslim leader. Ayodhya in Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh is not the original city by the same name as it was inhabited by human beings only in 7th ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brahmanda Purana Topics
Related searchesrelational algebra the natural join
azim premji azim premji foundation
lorentz transformation history
cumaean sibyl the cave at cumae