- Swami Vivekananda: A short biography
- Born as Narendranath Dutta on 12 January 1863, Swami Vivekananda is considered one of the chief saints of India. The prime disciple of 19th century Indian mystic Ramakrishna Paramhansa, he reintroduced the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to ...
- Brahma Rituals: Kashinath Quotes 'Secret' Scripture
- The senior Daitapati said Indra Neelamani Purana has specific guidelines on Brahma Sparsha (touch), Brahma Darshan, Bigraha Nirmana (carving of idols), Brahma Randhra (cavity in belly of the idols where the Brahma is kept), Brahma Kabati (lid used for ...
- Facts about Swami Vivekananda that students should know
- His disciples believed that the rupture was due to his brahmarandhra (an opening in the crown of his head) being pierced when he attained mahasamādhi. Mahasamādhi is the act of consciously and intentionally leaving one's body by a realized yogi.
- The unstruck sound, the Anahata Naad
- Anahata Naad also forms the basis in all the six chakras or plexuses located within the sushumna that extends from the base of the spine to the crown of the head ��� the brahmarandhra or the tenth door. Since the lower three chakras ��� muladhara, ...
Brahmarandhra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmarandhra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescreature from the black lagoon trivia
music oral tradition and notation
frank serpico knapp commission
naphtha production of naphtha in refineries and uses