- A passage to Europe?
- In his book, 'The man of numbers,' Dr.
- The story of shunya
- More than a century later, around 770 AD according to al-Biruni, Caliph al-Mansur of Baghdad heard about Brahmagupta through a visiting Indian scholar, Kanka, who brought with him a copy of the Brahmasphutasiddhanta and would commission an Arabic ...
- Finally, find out: was the zero really reinvented in India?
- Around 630 CE, Brahmagupta wrote the Brahma-Sphuta- Siddhanta. One thing is immediately clear from this book: something had changed drastically in the way ancient Indian mathematicians dealt with the zero. It had gone from simply being a place-value ...
- AfD: Rechtsrutsch
- Will Frauke Petry das endgültige Abdriften der AfD in den Rechtsradikalismus verhindern? Könnte sie es überhaupt? Bisher haben in der Partei immer die Radikalen gewonnen.
Brahmasphutasiddhanta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmasphutasiddhanta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesenergy dome
doctrine of reincarnation
hasan bej prishtina
hindu holy places
water resources frozen water
aegee active citizenship
egyptian hieroglyph script