- RSS can defuse Modi's Brahmastra
- For Modi now has in his possession a "Brahmastra", that is a destructive weapon. And that's the Brahmastra of "gaon and garib" (villages and poor). Rahul's grandmother, former prime minister Indira Gandhi had used the same populist weapon - you say ...
- Country-by-Country Reporting: Blind men and an elephant
- CbCR is like a brahmastra—a powerful tool, which must be utilised with caution. Finally, large companies have to start preparing for this important compliance. They have to assess whether their processes and accounting systems are geared to generate ...
- BrahMos is a 'brahmastra for Indian armed forces,' says noted scientist
- Noted scientist and honorary professor at ISRO Bengaluru Sivathanu Pillai on Saturday called 'BrahMos'- the Indo-Russian supersonic cruise missile, a “brahmastra for Indian Armed forces” and “a war winner” on Saturday. Known as the 'Father of BrahMos', ...
- GST Bill a 'brahmastra' for India's GDP in challenging global times, says Assocham
- Goods and Services Tax is a key 'brahmastra' for our Gross Domestic Product, says Assocham president. India's economy was affected by demand slowdown, uncertain geopolitical situation after the Paris terror attacks, and an unprecedented crash in vital ...
- Amit Shah: Modi's Brahmastra
- In September 2009, Amit Shah was driving over to sign the forms to become president of the Gujarat Cricket Association. With him in the car was chief minister Narendra Modi. As they approached, the story goes, Modi changed his mind and said to Shah: ...
Brahmastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmastra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeans of production marxist concept
washington monument foundation
louise hay controversial ideas