A selection of articles related to brahmin.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahmin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahmin.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Brahmin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jesus Christ was born in India as a Tamil Brahmin, claims RSS founder's book
- According to Christ Parichay, a book written by Ganesh Damodar Savarkar, brother of Veer Savarkar and one of the 5 founders of the RSS, Jesus Christ was a Tamil Hindu, born to Vishwakarma Brahmin caste. The book tries to portray Christianity as a ...
- Now Gujarat Brahmin group seeks OBC status
- RAJKOT: The Gujarat OBC commission has decided to consider the demand for reservation made by a sub-caste of Brahmins, who sit at the top of India's caste hierarchy in India. This comes amid the Patidars' continuing agitation for OBC reservation.
- A Book By RSS Founder Claims Jesus Was A Tamil Brahmin! Wait, What?
- 70 years ago, Ganesh Sarvarkar (one of the five founders of RSS) wrote the book named 'Christ Parichay' where he made claims that Jesus Christ was born a Brahmin from Tamil Nadu. 1. ajitvadakayil.
- BJP nationalism like Brahmin who turns Muslim, eats more onions: Ghulam Azad
- Using humour to hit out at the BJP, Azad said that those who have become nationalists recently were going overboard to prove their nationalism, and likened it to a Brahmin who becomes a Muslim and then tries to eat more “pyaz” (onions) than ordinary ...
- Socio-economic survey of Brahmins soon
- Mr. Rao informed that Rs.60 crore had been allocated to the AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation in 2014-15 and 2015-16, which, together with a release of Rs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.